National Three Step Plan to Relax Coronavirus
South Australia now only has one active case and has eased some restrictions. Click here to see their recovery plan: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery
The Emergency Management (Non-Essential Business and Other Activities No 5) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 comes into effect at 12:01 am on Monday 11 May 2020. It revokes the Non-essential business and other activities direction (No 4).
- outdoor sporting and recreational venues now permitted to conduct activities and members of the public now permitted to participate providing certain conditions are complied with
- recreational swimming is now permitted providing certain conditions are complied with
- restaurants and cafés (holders of a restaurant and catering licence) can open and provide seated meals for up to 10 patrons - conditions apply
- funerals - permitted attendance increased to 30 outdoors and 20 indoors
- weddings - permitted attendance increased to 10 people