How the virus could spread through Australia under different scenarios
- Coronavirus Australia Government message: Stay home this Easter and help save lives. Only leave for what you really need + exercise, work, medical
& care. Aus.gov.au
- If Support Workers are experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms, they must tell their GP/Hospital that they are health care worker. Health workers are prioritised
for testing no matter what symptoms they have and results come back faster.
- The Federal Government has released a modelling report on how the virus could spread through Australia under different scenarios.
Click here to view it: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/impact-of-covid-19-in-australia-ensuring-the-health-system-can-respond
- The National Cabinet has agreed that states and territories will implement a mandatory Code of Conduct for commercial tenancies (PDF 240Kb).
Click here: https://www.pm.gov.au/sites/default/files/files/national-cabinet-mandatory-code-ofconduct-sme-commercial-leasing-principles.pdf
- The AHPPC has released a statement with some good information on PPE use for health workers and home isolation criteria for those with COVID 19
Click here: https://www.health.gov.au/news/australian-health-protection-principal-committee-ahppc-coronavirus-covid-19-statements-on-7-april-2020