Alice's Housewarming Party at Kingswood!
Every two weeks we'll be sharing a blog post from one of SACARE's bubbliest residents... Alice! Last Sunday, Alice's family and friends celebrated her new move into the Kingswood property. Here are 10 reasons why she liked her housewarming party :-)
"My house warming party" by Alice Waterman
- I like my house party because I got to see all of my friends and family.
- I loved showing everyone around my new house.
- I liked people giving me gifts that I can look after.
- I liked having my photos taken with my carers from my old respite house.
- I liked having a chance to talk everybody that I hadn't seen for a while.
- I liked trying all of the different foods that were at my party.
- I liked having my family that I hadn't seen for a long time.
- I liked having all of the people here because I enjoy talking to people.
- I liked having my photos taken with my friends and nurses.
- For my final point, I would like to say is that I enjoyed myself very much.
Well done Alice for creating your first blog post! Stay tuned for Alice's next adventure... "Disney on Ice!"