COVID-19 Updates: Places of worship must remain closed for Easter + more
Today's updates from the Government:
- During the Easter period, places of worship must remain closed to the public. Services will be streamed and only clergy and those formally involved
in services or streaming are permitted to attend.
- The National Cabinet is developing an industry code of practice for commercial tenancies. More information will be provided in the coming days.
- $1.5 million to support clinical management of COVID-19
The Australian Government is investing $1.5 million to support guidance for clinicians to ensure they are given the best possible advice on managing COVID-19 patients.
Click here for details: https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/15-million-to-support-clinical-management-of-covid-19
- CDNA National Guidelines for Public Health Units has updated the definition of “High risk setting” which included testing circumstances. Changes are highlighted in the below document on pages 5-6 click here.
- The CDC has some clinical webinars which may be helpful: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/training.html