In Home Care Services
Empower Your Loved One with In-Home Care Services
Living life with different abilities is always a challenge, but in-home care services can be a tremendous help. If you have a loved one with a disability, whether they were born with it or acquired it as a result of a medical condition or injury, you should know that non-medical home care is available to make everyone’s easier and more fulfilling. SACARE offers a range of services designed to help people with disabilities enjoy the good quality of life that they deserve.
Benefits of In-Home Care in Adelaide
For many people with disabilities and their families, home care can provide welcome relief from the challenges of daily living. Home care is a safe and affordable choice for many individuals. Here are some of the benefits of hiring home care providers for your loved one.
- They’ll be there when you can’t be. Most people who have a loved one with a disability can’t be with them all day every day. Home care gives you peace of mind that your loved one is cared for even when you can’t be there.
- They support daily activities. Your home care workers can assist with personal care, preserving your loved one’s dignity while helping improve their quality of life. These tasks can include bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and more.
- They can help with household chores. If keeping things clean is a challenge for your loved one because of their disability, their home care providers can help with tasks such as laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, and other simple household chores.
Signs You Should Invest in In-Home Care Services in Adelaide
Do you have a loved one who has a disability and needs some extra care? Here are a few signs that you should consider in-home care.
- Trouble performing day-to-day tasks. If your loved one is having difficulty performing routine daily tasks independently, they most likely need some additional help. Home care providers can help with tasks such as light housekeeping, preparing meals, grooming, dressing, and more.
- Changes in personality or appearance. A change in physical appearance is an indicator that your loved one may need a little more help at home. Poor diet, weight changes, and changes in personal hygiene can all be signs that the person’s functional abilities are not optimal and that some assistance is needed. The same goes for depression, isolation, and other personality changes.
- Accidents. If your loved one has trouble moving around independently or has fallen or had other accidents, it’s a clear sign that they could benefit from some in-home help. When safety becomes a concern, securing assistance at home should be a priority. Home care providers can help your loved one get around more efficiently and safely.
SACARE is one of the home care industry’s leading providers. We strive to empower individuals with disabilities to enjoy full, independent lives through flexible personal care options tailored to meet your individual needs. In addition to 24/7 in-home care, we also provide four state-of-the-art independent living facilities and disability housing equipped with assistive technology to allow people to lead more independent lives. We are also an NDIS service provider. Please contact us today to discuss how we can help.