Find Home Care for People with Disabilities at SACARE
Living with a disability is always a challenge, and home care can help affected individuals remain more independent and enjoy a greater quality of life. Whether the disability was present at birth or is the result of an accident or medical condition, SACARE can provide the services needed to help people with disabilities live fuller lives.
Benefits of Home Care Services in Adelaide
If you are or know a person dealing with a disability, then you’re undoubtedly aware of the challenges that even normal daily activities can present. Here are a few of the ways home care providers can help.
- Home care fills in services not provided by healthcare. Healthcare services are designed to help individuals with specific medical conditions. Home care workers, however, can fill in with assistance regarding basic activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, cooking, mobility, and transportation.
- Home care enables some adults with disabilities to live independently. Many adults with disabilities can live on their own with little assistance. For example, a person with a disability may be able to work a full-time job, enjoy a rich social life, and live at home comfortably as long as they have a little help with bathing, dressing, and cooking.
- Home care is tailored to your unique needs. People with disabilities experience a diverse range of problems. Every person with a disability has unique needs that require unique solutions. For many, home care is helpful because it is tailored to their individual needs and can be customised as needed to provide the necessary services.
Related Services We Provide to Home Care in Adelaide
In addition to help with daily activities at home, we also offer a range of other services, including:
- The SACARE bus. Our wheelchair-accessible bus is available to provide transportation to and from our clients’ homes and their personal appointments and social activities.
- 24/7 response. Emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours, so our clients can get in touch with us any time of day or night for critical issues, such as equipment failures or incontinence issues.
- Lifestyle activities. We offer behavioural support and social well-being programs designed to help our clients achieve their personal goals. Options include meditation, art classes, hydrotherapy, and more.
- SACARE houseboat. Reserve our fully equipped, wheelchair-friendly houseboat and enjoy a journey of adventure and discovery. Our houseboat can accommodate ten people and is pet-friendly.
- THRIVE program. Therapeutic, Holistic, Relationships, Inclusion, Vitality, and Engagement. These are some of the values we focus on with our THRIVE program, which offers therapies chosen to help our clients live their best lives.
If you’re looking for home care providers in Adelaide, SACARE can help. Our team of support workers are genuinely passionate about caring for people with disabilities and helping them lead full, independent lives at home. We offer a range of in-home care services, including personal care needs, continence management, shopping and meal preparation, laundry and cleaning services, transportation, clinical procedures, respite and short-term accommodation, and more. Contact SACARE to learn more.