Easing of Restrictions from June 1 for South Australia
How exciting that life is beginning to look a bit more normal again. The South Australian government has released its Roadmap for Easing COVID-19 Restrictions. Click here for more details.
From 1 June, restrictions will be eased on the following businesses and activities.
- Hospitality (seated at a table) at restaurants, cafes, wineries, pubs, breweries, bars
- Cinemas, theatres, galleries and museums
- Beauty, nails, tattoo, non-therapeutic massage
- Driving instruction lessons
- Gyms and indoor fitness (10 participants per class)
- Funerals (50 max room limit)
- Non-contact outdoor sport (competition) (20 max participants)
- Non-contact indoor sport and indoor recreation activities (20 max per room; group classes 10 max participants)
We must remember the social distancing measures:
- 1 person per 4 square metres
- 1.5 metres between people
For the full COVID-19 Recovery Roadmap for South Australia visit: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery