COVID-19 Update on Victorian Outbreak
Anyone travelling from Victoria since 21 December is urged to check Victorian DHHS websites at least daily for updates about specific dates and times of COVID-19 exposure locations in Victoria.
If you have visited the following Victorian high risk exposure locations at specific dates and times you need to get COVID-19 test immediately, self-quarantine for 14 days and contact SA Health so we can support you during quarantine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
High Risk locations are:
- Smile Buffalo Thai Restaurant
- Royal Brighton Yacht Club
- Doveton – Holy Family Parish Doveton Catholic Church
- Glen Waverley– Village Century City Cinema
- Mordialloc – Woodlands Golf Club – Clubhouse Bar
If you have visited the following Victorian medium risk exposure locations at specific dates and times you need to get tested immediately and on days 5 and 12 and if you develop symptoms.
Medium Risk locations are:
- Guilty Moose Café
- V/Line train Bairnsdale-Melbourne
- Sons of Mary Restaurant
- Crown Nail Camberwell
- Tao Dumplings Camberwell
- Metro Train Caulfield Frankston line
- Holy Family Parish Doveton Catholic
- Lakes Entrance Albert and Co. Cafe
- Lakes Entrance Summer Carnival
- Lakes Entrance Esplanade Resort
- Lakes Boat Shed Cafe
- V/Line bus Lakes Entrance-Bairnsdale
- Wyanga Winery
- Leongatha Coral Fish and Chips
- European Bier Café City
- Fonda Mexican Flinders Lane
- Melissa Oakleigh Restaurant
- Left Bank Melbourne Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Rockpool Bar and Grill, Crown Casino
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information above, please call 1300 145 636.
Regularly updated information including travel restrictions is available on the SA Health website, please visit this link.