⚠️ COVID-19 Health Alert ⚠️ - 04/08/20
This post comes from SA Health. A COVID-19 Health Alert has been issued for locations in Salisbury Downs, Blair Athol and Kilburn in relation to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
⚠️ ACTION REQUIRED ⚠️
For people who attended the below locations at the relevant times there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Immediately self-isolate for 14 days from the day you were at the location.
- Seek testing for COVID-19, even if you don’t have any symptoms.
- Call 1800 253 787 for more information.
📍 Sat 1 Aug (6.00pm – 8.30pm) - Fernwood Fitness, Salisbury Downs .
📍 Fri 31 Jul (5.00pm – 7.30pm) - Agha juice house, Blair Athol.
📍 Wed 29 Jul (5.00pm – 8.00pm) - Najafi Carpet Gallery, 5/392 Prospect Rd, Kilburn.
ℹ ADVICE ℹ
People who attended the below locations DO NOT need to self-isolate unless contacted by SA Health’s Communicable Disease Control Branch.
However, you should monitor yourself for symptoms and immediately self-isolate and get tested if you develop any symptoms at all, even if mild.
📍 Tue 28 July (evening) - School of Languages located at Roma Mitchell, Secondary College, Gepps Cross.
📍 Thu 30 and Fri 31 July - Thebarton Senior College, Torrensville.
📍 Mon 27, Tues 28 and Wed 29 July - Walkers Arms Hotel, Walkerville.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or loss or taste or smell.
- To find a place to get tested: www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidtesting
- How to self-isolate: www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidisoadvice
- If you have any concerns about your health, contact your GP.
- SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 (9am-5pm, 7 days).
- SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 1800 632 753 (8am-8pm, 7 days).